Nikola Nastoski was born in Prilep on March 29, 1987. Lives in Skopje.
From 2006-2010, a full-time student at the UKIM Faculty of Dramatic Arts - Skopje, Department of Drama Actors in the class of Prof. Kiril Ristoski and Assoc. prof. Mr. Zoja Buzalkovska. In 2012 he obtained his MA diploma.
During his studies at FDA, he participated in several exam theatre plays, student films, and theater workshops, including those within the International Meetings of students from the Academies of Theater and Film SKOMRAHI Skopje.
In 2008 Participates in the intercultural cooperation of UKIM FDA Skopje and Kunst Universistät Graz, Austria in the preparation of the play Balkanization by Dragana Lukan and Folke Schmidt directed by Folke Schmidt. The play was performed in Skopje in September 2008, and in Graz, Austria in October 2008. and at SKOMRAHI Skopje 2009
He regularly performs on the Faculty Academic stage at FDA.
He completed his studies at UKIM FDA Skopje in June 2010, with an average grade of 9.9 in the roles of Director, Dickey Cable, Journalist, and Scotty Norvis in the graduation play Anger by Stephen King.
In 2014 He moved to Istanbul where he studied Turkish for a year and then in 2015. continues his doctoral studies at Marmara University, Department of Radio, Television, and Cinema. Where he obtained his Ph.D. diploma in 2021.
In 2017 He is employed as an associate professor in the subject of Voice Techniques at the University "Cyril and Methodius" - Faculty of Dramatic Arts - Skopje, where he still works.
During his studies in acting and after them, he performed in several theatrical plays: Drums in the Night (directed by Martin Kochovski), intercultural cooperation of UKIM FDA Skopje and Kunst Universistät Graz, Austria - Balkanization by Dragana Lukan and Folke Schmidt directed of Folke Schmidt. Place I Have Never been (directed by Zoja Buzalkovska), Patched up Life (directed by Vlado Cvetanovski), The Caucasian Chalk Circle (directed by Martin Kocovski), Antica (directed by Branko Brezovec), Caligula (directed by Zoja Buzalkovska), Pick Ups (directed by: Sasha Nacevski), Much Ado About Nothing (directed by Iva Milosevic), Three in one (directed by Kole Angelovski), Kazimir and Karolina (directed by: Nela Vitosevic), all of which played in NT "Vojdan Chernodrinski" - Prilep. Then Misanthrope (directed by Biljana Radinoska) at the Independent Theater Teatra, A Midsummer Night's Dream (directed by Nick Allen) and The 12th night (directed by Sean Aita) prepared and performed in Murau, Austria, performed in English by Animals (directed by: Dragana Gunin) - Kino Kultura, Macbeth (directed by Nela Vitosevic) - MNT, Illusions (directed by Nela Vitosevic) - Virtual theatre production, Wonderland Theatre, Things we don't talk about (directed by Nela Vitosevic) - Wonderland Theatre and MNT. Roles in the films: Not another American film (directed by Sasho Pavlovski), Willow - the character of Meglen (directed by Milcho Manchevski).
He has won the following awards:
- Award for the best student of the generation given by the University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius University - Skopje, awarded on May 24, 2011, on the occasion of the patron saint's day of the university.
- "July 26" Award - Franz Manning, traditionally awarded since 1980 to the best students in architecture, social sciences, and, arts at the University "St. Cyril and Methodius". Awarded for achieving an average of 9.90 during the study, September 2010
- Award for the best play given by the audience for the play "Caucasian Chalk Circle" directed by Martin Ko Коovski, awarded at the International Expo Festival held in Ljubljana, Slovenia September 2011
- AWARD FOR CHOREOGRAPHY AND STAGE MOVEMENTS is awarded to the ENSEMBLE OF THE THEATER "VOJDAN CERNODRINSKI" for choreography and stage movements in the play "KAVKARKASKI" Awarded by the jury of the Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" in Prilep, June 2010
- THE AWARD FOR THE ARTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT OF PERFORMANCE IN WHOLE is awarded to the play "THE CAUCASUS CIRCLE WITH CREDE" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" from Prilep. Awarded by the jury of the Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" in Prilep, June 2010
- THE AWARD FOR ARTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT OF A PERFORMANCE IN WHOLE is awarded to the play "DRUMS IN THE NIGHT" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" from Prilep. Awarded by the jury of the Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" in Prilep, June 2009
- "Silver Wreath" for Best Performance in the program of Central Europe at the International Festival MESS and is awarded to the play "DRAMPS IN THE NIGHT" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" from Prilep, December 2008
- "Key for the best play", awarded by the Sarajevo magazine "TMACH-ART", whose editor-in-chief is Suad лиuliќ, and is awarded to the play "DRAMPS IN THE NIGHT" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" 2008 from Prilep
Understands, speaks fluently, and can translate from English and Turkish. He also knows Italian and Croatian.