Nikola Nastoski was born in Prilep on March 29, 1987.
From 2006-2010 is a full-time student at the UKIM Faculty of Dramatic Arts - Skopje, Department of Drama Actors in the class of Red. Prof. Kiril Ristoski and Assoc. Mr. Zoja Buzalkovska.
During his studies at FDA he participated in several exam theater plays, student films and theater workshops, including those within the International Meetings of students from the Academies of Theater and Film SKOMRAHI Skopje.
In 2008 Participates in the intercultural cooperation of UKIM FDA Skopje and Kunst Universistät Graz, Austria in the preparation of the play Balkanization by Dragana Lukan and Folke Schmidt directed by Folke Schmidt. The play was performed in Skopje in September 2008, in Graz, Austria in October 2008. and at SKOMRAHI Skopje 2009
He regularly performs on the Faculty Academic stage at FDA.
He completed his studies at UKIM FDA Skopje in June 2010, with an average grade of 9.9 with the roles of Director, Dickey Cable, Journalist and Scotty Norvis in the graduation play Anger by Stephen King.
In 2014 He moved to Istanbul where he studied Turkish for a year and then in 2015. continues his doctoral studies at Marmara University, Department of Radio, Television and Cinema.
In 2017 He is employed as an assistant professor in the subject Voice Technician at the University "Cyril and Methodius" - Faculty of Dramatic Arts - Skopje, where he still works.
During his studies in acting, as well as after them, he performed in several theatrical plays: Drums in the Night (directed by Martin Kochovski), intercultural cooperation of UKIM FDA Skopje and Kunst Universistät Graz, Austria - Balkanization by Dragana Lukan and Folke Schmidt directed of Folke Schmidt. Where I Have Not Been (directed by Zoja Buzalkovska), Patched Life (directed by Vlado Cvetanovski), The Caucasian Chalk Circle (directed by Martin Kocovski), Antica (directed by Branko Brezovec), Caligula (directed by Zoja Buzalkovska), Antiume (directed by: Sasha Nacevski), A lot of noise for nothing (directed by Iva Milosevic), Three in one (directed by Kole Angelovski), Kazimir and Karolina (directed by: Nela Vitosevic), all of which played in NT "Vojdan Chernodrinski" - Prilep. Then Misanthrope (directed by Biljana Radinoska) at the Independent Theater Teatra, A Midsummer Night's Dream (directed by Nick Allen) and A Night Against Guides (directed by Sean Aita) prepared and performed in Murau, Austria, performed in English by Animals (directed by: Dragana Gunin) - Kino Kultura, Macbeth (directed by Nela Vitosevic) - MNT. Roles in the films: Not another American film (directed by Sasho Pavlovski), Willow - the character of Meglen (directed by Milcho Manchevski).
He has won the following awards:
- Award for the best student of the generation given by the University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius University - Skopje, awarded on May 24, 2011 on the occasion of the patron saint's day of the university.
- "July 26" Award - Franz Manning, which has been traditionally awarded since 1980 to the best students in the field of architecture, social sciences and arts at the University "St. Cyril and Methodius". Awarded for achieving an average of 9.90 during the study, September 2010
- Award for the best play given by the audience for the play "Caucasian Chalk Circle" directed by Martin Ko Коovski, awarded at the International Expo Festival held in Ljubljana, Slovenia September, 2011
- AWARD FOR CHOREOGRAPHY AND STAGE MOVEMENTS is awarded to the ENSEMBLE OF THE THEATER "VOJDAN CERNODRINSKI" for choreography and stage movements in the play "KAVKARKASKI" Awarded by the jury of the Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" in Prilep, June 2010
- THE AWARD FOR THE ARTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT OF A PERFORMANCE IN WHOLE is awarded to the play "THE CAUCASUS CIRCLE WITH CREDE" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" from Prilep. Awarded by the jury of the Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" in Prilep, June 2010
- THE AWARD FOR ARTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT OF A PERFORMANCE IN WHOLE is awarded to the play "DRUMS IN THE NIGHT" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" from Prilep. Awarded by the jury of the Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" in Prilep, June 2009
- "Silver Wreath" for Best Performance in the program of Central Europe at the International Festival MESS and is awarded to the play "DRAMPS IN THE NIGHT" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" from Prilep, December 2008
- "Key for the best play", awarded by the Sarajevo magazine "TMACH-ART", whose editor-in-chief is Suad лиuliќ, and is awarded to the play "DRAMPS IN THE NIGHT" performed by the Theater "Vojdan Chernodrinski" 2008 from Prilep
Understands, speaks fluently and can translate from English and Turkish. He also has knowledge of Italian and Croatian.